Revered as the best place to view the northern nights, enjoy a 3-night stay at Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge, where you can further your aurora-watching possibilities away from city lights while being immersed in the beauty of the barrens in autumn.
A photo lead will accompany you on this adventure to guide and assist, should you want to photo-shoot the aurora and learn about the science behind nature’s light show. Guided daily excursions, either hiking and/or boating are available. You’ll be sure to enjoy this awe-inspiring land to sky experience on this adventure. Only two available dates.
Download our Arctic Aurora Experience Flyer with Itinerary here
September 08 – 11
September 11 – 14
- Return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Shared Cabin Accommodation
- Access to extraordinary aurora viewing/photography
- Three delicious meals per day (in lodge, packed or shore lunch)
- Aurora Photo leader
- Lodge Gear including: rubber boots & life jackets
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
What’s Not Included
Taxes (5% GST), trip extensions, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, camera equipment and/or accessories, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room option we have a single private room rate.
Deposits/Payment Terms/Cancellation Policy
A deposit of $1,500.00 is required to confirm your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, substitutes are allowed. Balance is due June 1st.
Please check with our office for availability prior to booking your flight to Yellowknife
Enjoy the benefits of spending an extra day in Yellowknife before flying to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge with our trip extension package. This package includes:
- One night Accommodation in Yellowknife
- One night aurora tour in Yellowknife
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Personalized service
Yellowknife add-on activities
- Yellowknife City Tour — $89.00/per person + GST
Lodge add-on activities
- 4-Hour Guided Fishing — $250.00/per person + GST
Add-on Activities: 2 person min. (advance booking required)
Need more information? Please give us a call.